TRIAL OFFER! 25% off your first four weeks of fruit (new clients only)
Why Promote Healthy Eating at Work?
Company benefits – productivity and performance
Workplace health promotion is important for the wellbeing of your staff. However, it can also give productivity levels a boost too. Apart from being lower in calories than the usual office snack, fruit and eating healthy at work impacts positively on business performance.
- A study carried out by health and wellbeing consultancy vielife proved that a healthy employee is up to 20% more productive than an unhealthy employee. Healthy employees therefore equal a healthy bottom line
- Employees who look after their weight report less sickness absence than those classed as obese, which means lower costs associated with illness and absence from work
- Providing free fruit shows you care about the health of your staff, who in turn feel more appreciated and motivated
- The natural sugars in fruit allows us to think faster and remain alert longer, which means no more afternoon slumps in energy and fuzzy brains
Employee benefits – your health
We spend up to 60% of our waking hours at work so need to eat 3 of our 5 a day at work. Healthy eating in the workplace can also help employees be happier at work.
- Eating more fruit and veg is the second most important cancer prevention strategy after giving up smoking
- For each portion of fruit eaten, there is up to a 40% greater level of protection against having a stroke
- Having fruit at work means we are more likely to reach for a banana than something unhealthy and fattening from the vending machine
View our office fruit boxes and pricing and ask your boss to support eating 3 A DAY AT WORK.
It’s now easier to eat healthily at work – we are offering 25% off a four week office fruit delivery trial, so place your fruit order today or call us on 0333 358 3310.